Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Whitewash Day 1

My Camera Team: Mike Bartello, Ryan Berena and P.A.  Justin Jackola 
My awesome sound guys setting up for the day. 
My best friend Joey Cruz Jr. who played Ivan. 

ME!..
Alex Rodriguez (Rob), Joey Cruz jr. (Ivan), Alberto Garcia (Jimmy)

Mike Bartello and Ryan Berena. Alex Rodriguez in the background there; He played Rob.
Camera and gaff teams. 
Myself and my 1st. AD Dan Meinke planning the day. 
Kieran Dennis
Dan Macias and Dan Newman.
My actors, Dan Meincke, Monique DeVasquez in the back, Dan Newman with the boompole in the corner. 

Hey everybody what's going on. Been  a little while since I posted, but here are some photographs, done by Vanessa Luna, ( THANK YOU) from the first day of shooting on Whitewash. I have to say that my crew for this day really really pulled all their weight and guys I appreciate it more than you could possibly imagine. Enjoy the pics and I'll have a future blog giving my detailed thoughts on the shoot when we finish up our final day this coming sunday.   





0 comments: