Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The woman in the Red Dress....

...oh I'm sorry, although it was a cool scene in The Matrix, that was just to peak your interest. It was more like the fat, curly haired, fat, "let's go to the golden arches so I can IV a line of grease into my body", FAT, fat, Fat....did I mention Fat? Customer who just fit her fatass into my store.

Let me lay the scene out for you.

So I'm sitting here in my store making sure all is well and a woman askes for a better price on an item in the store. I say I cannot makes changes like that but, deep down I know times are hard and if she really wants the item Ill try to work with her on it. So I indulge her and ask what she would pay for it.

"15.99"

Not a bad price. But too low. I attempt to have some clever banter with her and she goes on to bluntly ask "who are you? Are you the owner?" "Can you even make these calls" Maybe you should call someone?" blah, blah, fat talk. Then, she grabs another item that is wrapped differntly and while I tell her that all of the items are of a certain quality brand, she's begins to mock me as though a small child would a younger brother or sister. At this point I felt like Liam Neeson in Darkman when the carnie wouldn't give him a stuffed animal for his girlfriend.

So now that I'm in rage mode and I'm trying to remain the diligent employee, she decides to use the item and tap the bottom part of my chin while saying " Your losing your sense of humor..." all with a playful, Joker like smile on her face.

I really wish I had a pencil at this moment.

I contain myself cause from the hours of 4 to 10 I am the face of this establishment. I sit there very much in shock at the liberties this woman imagined she had. Her friend purchases an item and then exits the store.

I'm starting a petiton to say that there should be a list of guidelines and exceptions to the "customer is always right" motto. Cause if this shit happens again I'm calling in the Coaliton!

btw she was fat..don't know if I mentioned it.

~b

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.9

0 comments: