Monday, February 9, 2009

5 Sec. Movie Rants YO!

So I decided to post some quick rants about some recent movies I've seen. enjoy.

TAKEN= Liam Neeson can do more with just a Lightsaber, suck George Lucas. Neeson is badass once again!

WHAT JUST HAPPENED= Robert DeNiro flick about being a producer in Hollywood! A little depressing, but realistic I take it. Check it out.

SWING VOTE- So sue me, I get a kick out of Kevin Costner, while entertaining. Spend the money or downloading space watching Open Range.

W. = I'm glad i didn't pay for it at the theater. But Josh Brolin did a good creepy job as Bush.

ROCK N' ROLLA= Guy Ritchie has redeemed himself and is back. Super good. Keep it coming Gerard Butler.

NOTORIOUS= Glad I only paid $5 bucks for at the theater, but the guy who played biggie was very impressive. Wait for cable or Netflix.

MILK= was the best outta all of em. Sean Penn is the man! Very inspirational and definitely makes you wanna stand up for what you most believe in.! see it!

NEXT AVENGERS: HEROES OF TOMORROW= Another Solid Animated effort by Marvel, real entertaining, but I say go and watch Hulk vs. Wolverine.

speaking of...

HULK VS. WOLVERINE= BADASSSSS! That's all I really have to say.


There is more to come! stay tuned

Love peace and chicken grease, gangsta's !

0 comments: