Monday, February 9, 2009

Explanation of the 5 sec. movie rant

In anything I watch I can always find something good in it. Seriously! At the risk of turning you off to reading anything on this blog, I even liked some sequences in the movie Twilight. But aside from that it was still a bad movie.  Bad movies are just as much of my "education" as good movies.  They show what not too do, or in my case I think of how can I improve on the script or what actors might have been better in those chosen roles. 

My 5 sec. movie rant will hopefully give you a quick and precise outlook on what movies I have seen whether they are in the theaters or not. If you like my rants leave some comments and I'll hit you back. If not well, then, apparently I read into movies just a little more than you do. 

Anyway hope you enjoy! 
love, peace and chicken grease! 

-StuntmanBob

0 comments: